We support corporate clients in their national and cross-border transactions and disputes so that they are safe in the knowledge that they can rely on appropriate advice concerning the most diverse corporate law topics.
Corporate law advice, corporate housekeeping, incorporation of new companies, management or shareholder agreements... Our team is at your service.
Mergers, acquisitions, investments, property transactions, private equity and venture capital transactions, management buy-outs and buy-ins, structured auctions, restructuring, joint ventures... you can count on our full support and carefully considered advice.
We also have extensive expertise in how to structure finance and securities in order to complete transactions.
Before negotiating and drafting transaction documents, we analyse the risks on your behalf and provide recommendations tailored to your requirements.
In the event of disputes between shareholders (exclusion or resignation of shareholders, nullity of resolutions, etc.), directors or concerning agreements within the context of transactions (post-closing disputes), we can offer extensive experience in mediation and defence.
What can you expect from us?
- Multidisciplinary legal guidance tailored to your requirements for all your transactions and disputes
- Specific focus on the tax and financial aspects of your business operations
- Extensive expertise in negotiating and defending your interests
- A network of (inter)national experts
- Relevant experience in various sectors