In the data-driven world we work and live in today, privacy and data protection are of strategic importance.
GDPR and data protection
Being an entrepreneur you will have to manage a huge amount of data in your day to day activities. Think of digital marketing, cameras on the shop floor or the introduction of a geolocation app. GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) rules and national data protection regulations should consequently be given priority because no one wants to incur fines or reputational damage.
All your privacy challenges
What can you expect from us?
- Hands-on legal advice concerning privacy and data protection
- Assistance in proceedings involving the Data Protection Authority and the courts
- Taking on the role of external DPO
- Supporting the in-house DPO with legal advice
- Assistance in the event of data breaches and with Data Protection Impact Assessments